FORMULA Transdermal Patch 3:2:1
Our Formula Patch allows you to experience the power of the Ensemble Effect to harmonize your Endocannabinoid System. This hand-selected cannabinoid and terpene ratio allows you to bring more balance and stay grounded in your daily life.
Mary’s award-winning transdermal patches come from our commitment to accurate dosing through an advanced delivery method. The discreet 2×2” squares simply adhere to any veinous part of the skin like the inner wrist of top of the foot for 8-12 hours of effect. Heat, sweat and water-resistant, Mary’s patches can be simply and accurately micro-dosed by cutting them down.
3:2:1 (15mg THC:10mg CBD:5mg CBN
Tips for Use
- Remove the plastic liner and press the patch firmly onto clean, dry skin.
- Apply the patch to venous areas, like the wrist or top of your foot.
- Our patches are sweat and water-resistant.
- Mary’s Patches can easily be micro-dosed by cutting them down into halves or quarters. 8-to-12-hour time release remains the same regardless of dosage.
- Onset: 15-30 mins
- When not wearing a patch, keep the area moisturized. This will ensure optimal performance when using patches.
How To UseThe patch is most effective when applied to a veinous part of the body, like the top of the foot or inner wrist. Cleanse and dry skin prior to application. Remove plastic liner and press patch firmly onto skin. Effects last up to 12 hours. Patch should be worn continuously.
Acrylic, Glycol, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Cannabis Extract, Eucalyptol and Terpenes Beta-Myrcene, Pinene, Linalool, DLimonene, Alpha- Humulene, Terpinolene