Variety of Terpene Enriched Non-THC Relief Options Improve Patient Care
DENVER, Sept. 9, 2014 – Mary’s Medicinals, exclusive producer and distributor of transdermal cannabis patches, gels and compounds, today announced a line of Terpene Enriched cannabinoid supplements including the first product to feature isolated CBN. To meet the growing demand for reliably dosed, smokeless, non-psychoactive marijuana consumption options, Mary’s is expanding its line of nutraceutical products to include capsules that complement its transdermal patches, compounds and gels.
- Three formulations of capsules will be available in Washington and Colorado over the coming weeks: CBN, CBN/THC-A blend and CBD. Additional formulations with other medicinally beneficial cannabinoids are in development.
- Cannabinol (CBN)is an effective anti-epileptic, anti-spasmodic and reliever of intra-ocular pressure. Recent studies suggest that CBN can be administered as an antidepressant, to prevent convulsions and to sedate patients experiencing pain. It is ideal for those suffering from Glaucoma, inflammation and insomnia.
- Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid (THC-A)is the non-activated, non-psychotropic acid form of THC. A known anti-inflammatory, it provides many of the same benefits of THC but without psychotropic side effects.
- Cannabidiol (CBD)has been shown effective in treating inflammation, diabetes, cancer, mood disorders (PTSD to ADD) and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s. It has anti-epileptic, anti-anxiety, anti-psychotic, anti-nausea, anti-rheumatoid arthritis and sedative properties.
- Mary’s capsules are 100 percent plant-based, vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free and contain no additives.
- Every batch of Mary’s Medicinals products is laboratory tested for quality and consistency.
- Nicole Smith, CEO, Mary’s Medicinals, said: “Mary’s is dedicated to crafting the highest quality medicine utilizing the powerful healing properties of cannabinoids to optimize patient care. In the creation of each of Mary’s products, thoughtful consideration is given to replenishing vital terpenes that are typically lost in the production of most cannabis products. We strive to ensure our products are not only accurately dosed and cleanly delivered, but comprised of everything nature intended.”
- Mary’s capsules are available in Colorado beginning now, and will be in Medical dispensaries in Washington beginning in Oct. 2014.
- Mary’s Patches and Gels are currently available in Washington and Colorado. To find the location nearest you, visit: https://www.marysmedicinals.com/find-marys-products/
- Cannabinoid Info: https://www.marysmedicinals.com/the-science-of-cannabinoids/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marysmedicinals
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/marysmedicinals
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/marysmedicinals
About Mary’s Medicinals:
Mary’s Medicinals is a nutraceutical company innovating at the intersection of engineering and horticulture. Mary’s is focused on transforming how people view and utilize cannabis, developing products that isolate the benefits of cannabis and other vital plant extracts for optimum patient care. More information is available at: https://www.marysmedicinals.com/
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficiency of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.