Mary’s Medicinals today announced the availability of its Good Greens and Whey Protein Cannabinoid-Infused Powder Drink Mixes in Colorado.
“As more people begin to understand the health and wellness benefits of cannabis, there is growing demand for easier ways to consume the beneficial components of the plant,” said Nicole Smith, founder & CEO, Mary’s Medicinals. “Many patients are finding amazing results from juicing raw cannabis leaves. However, most of us aren’t fortunate enough to have regular access to substantial quantities of live plants. Our new approach will make it much easier for anyone to conveniently consume their cannabinoids, ‘daily greens’ and protein.”
Mary’s researchers have refined a new process of encapsulating and preserving fresh plant material. The method retains the nutritional value of the plant, and its active cannabinoids remain intact and shelf stable. The encapsulated cannabinoid powder is blended with the highest quality greens mix or whey protein, along with hemp flour, and a rich assortment of plant-based nutrients. The result is a product that can be stored for extended periods while retaining the benefits of fresh cannabis.
“We’re always looking at ways to address the poor bioavailability of cannabinoids when ingested—so we took a pharmaceutical approach and encapsulated these cannabinoids in a water soluble matrix that increases bioavailability—and therefore efficacy,” said Noel Palmer Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Mary’s Medicinals.
- Mary’s Good GreensPowder Drink Mix is a blend of fruits, vegetables and other plant nutrients combined with a 1:1 ratio of THCa and CBDa. Good Greens provides vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which may improve immune and digestive health, increase energy, aid in the treatment and prevention of cancer, and promote heart health.
- Mary’s Whey ProteinPowder Drink Mix is a workout recovery blend infused with 160mg CBDa. The anti-inflammatory effects of CBDa coupled with hhigh-qualitywhey protein are ideal for rapid recovery after intense workouts.
- Each container includes 160mg of active cannabinoids in 16oz of powder. Both Powder Mixes are also available in convenient, single serve portions.
- CBDa, a non-psychotropic cannabinoid and a precursor to CBD, is reported to have anti-emetic effects as well as anti-proliferative effects. It also has been shown to be an anti-inflammatory and to possess strong anti-bacterial properties.
- THCa, another non-psychotropic cannabinoid, is reported to have anti-proliferative, anti-epileptic and anti-inflammatory abilities. Patients have reported that THCa can aid neuropathy, arthritis, endometriosis and menstrual cramps. Many report energizing effects from its use.
Mary’s also offers high bioavailability transdermal patches, gels , nd topical compounds, as well as 100 percent plant-based, vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free capsules. Learn more about Mary’s products at www.marysmedicinals.com.
Mary’s Nutritionals, a sister company of Mary’s Medicinals, offers a complementary line of high-quality CBD products which are available without restriction to customers nationwide. Look out for athe vailability of Mary’s Powders and other new products on marysnutritionals.com over the coming months.
About Mary’s Medicinals:
Mary’s Medicinals is a wellness company innovating at the intersection of engineering and horticulture. Mary’s is focused on transforming how people view and utilize cannabis, developing products that isolate the benefits of cannabis and other vital plant extracts for optimum patient care. More information is available at: www.marysmedicinals.com.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficiency of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.